The conference Offenen Kommunen.NRW 2014 took place on November 8th 2014 at the Bergische Volkshochschule in Wuppertal. All contents can be found in the pad of the conference.
The Energy Agency NRW reported on Open Municipalities.NRW – more energy!
Sessions (notes in German)
- Vision „EnergiE – City of Wuppertal“
- Dare democracy in the district
- Social energy politics
- What is OpenData?
- Coalition against corruption
- Finding solutions and legitimation for society as a whole
- Concepts for society and sustainability
- Two app ideas for Urban Gardening in Wuppertal
- Municipal concepts for energy
- Presentation of the Open NRW strategy
- Advancing Open Government in municipalities
- Government platforms in citizen hands
Blog posts about OKNRW 2014 (in German)
- Anke Knopp (Blickpunkt aus Gütersloh): Open Data as a building block for innovation
- Anke Knopp (Blickpunkt aus Gütersloh): Open data – Added value for society
- Anke Knopp (Blickpunkt aus Gütersloh): Turnaround in energy policy through Open Data
- Anke Knopp (Blickpunkt aus Gütersloh): What’s the next step? Offene Kommunen NRW also in 2015